AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have recieved an email stating that my google ad was disapproved all of a sudden, I dont see why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont know what is wrong with the ad all of a sudden? I cannot see any details that isnt correct and my website seems to be working just fine?

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have recieved an email stating that my google ad was disapproved all of a sudden, I dont see why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren E,

It would be hard for me to guess at the reasons, but you could review these ad polices and see which ones pertain to your products or services. You can also review the email, which will clearly list a lot of important information about which ad was disapproved and why. The emails are detailed and quite important in finding the issue quickly. And you can open your AdWords account, click on the ads tab and review each ad to see which one has the issue... then use the email or the link I provided to determine what is needed to fix it. 

Kind Regards,

James