AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have my display ads under review for almost a week now. Nobody knows why.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my display ads under review for almost a week now and nobody knows why nor when they will be approved. I talked with our local google support team and they don't have an answer. No adult/pharma ads. Promoting my local business. The problem is that my offer is time sensitive and ends on 31th of August.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have my display ads under review for almost a week now. Nobody knows why.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrei S

I have faced it a few times in some of my clients' accounts. The best is to contact the local AdWords Phone Support and request a manual review. Ads usually get approved faster this way. Contact them again and request the review. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: I have my display ads under review for almost a week now. Nobody knows why.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan-Jha,

Thank you for your advice. I actually did that today. They said they forwarded my problem a few days ago and they are awaiting for a reply because they can't manually approve but they hadn't received a reply yet. Smiley Sad