AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have an add thats been disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an add thats been disapproved by editor I having issues fixing it what should i do...???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have an add thats been disapproved

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ricky W,
We'd need a bit more information to help you with the disapproval. What reason have you been given?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Editorial reasons

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

HI Ricky,

If your ad is disapproved for Editorial Standards, this means we have detected that your ad text uses non-standard, gimmicky, or unnecessary punctuation, numbers, letters, symbols, capitalization, or repeated words or phrases; incorrect grammar or spelling; or inappropriate spacing between words or punctuation.

If your ad gets disapproved, you can resubmit it for review by simply editing your ad and then saving it. To avoid getting disapproved again, make sure that your ad complies with our policies and that you remove any references to unacceptable content before saving your ad.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I'm on a new mac book strong home wifi everything works fine I go to edit the
add and I just get this circle spinning and spinning like the site won't load
it.. What do I do now ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
?????

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
HI Ricky W,
What browser are you using? AdWords works best in Google Chrome. Also, if you haven't cleared your cache and cookies in a while you may need to do that. This sounds like a browser error.

Kathleen