AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have a suspended account

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My sites went down and I was using adword to advertise them, then they suspended my account, since then I have deleted the ads and made changed to all my ads, but still cant get unsuspended

2 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have spent hours on the phone and made all the changes they told me too. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can anyone help with this -- please

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

After many calls, I have found all the ads they were not happy with, fixed them deleted them, made changes , fixed sites that went down, done all I can do , I have been on adword for 11 years and spent over $100,000 with them, but have been kicked off because 1 or 2 of my sites went down. they called the a repeat violation, its just an error or a hack on the site nothing more, I cant get an answer from the phone help, I gave up trying 2 years ago, saved over $50k in ads, but this should not of been such a big deal, it would of been nice if they could just tell me what to fix. I would like to have my account running again, but getting no help, tried phone, email, community. Google please dont treat me like a lepper, let me know what I need to do to get running again. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You just earned a new badge!,, lucky me , I hope I'm not a top level contribute by the time I get this fixed. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I was just checking back, I thought someone had viewed my post, I was wrong, it was just me..... 

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi Nathan,

It is rare for an account to be suspended for a site being down.

There might be issues with the content/product of your site as well. Share the URL and I'll take a look.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I hade 3 or 4 sites, just standard wordpress sites, that went down or went back to default, so their was nothing wrong with the site apart from no content and a fresh woprdpress site, I then called and they told me to fix them , I did , I deleted the ads and links to my sites, I have don't all the suggestions they said to do over the phone, reviewed my full account and all the ads and still cant get an answer how to fix or why its suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I just got an email from google after requesting to have the adword account unsuspended. I got a system generated email that I can not reply to that dose not address the issue or tell me how to fix the issue if their is one. I have read the terms and conditions and cant find any answer to why. Even the phone staff from adword could not give me an answer. 

If I had done something wrong I would understand, but Im just a regular adword user that uses adword to promote by business, I have never done any black hat or wrong things that I know of, and are willing to change any thing that might of caused this problem, but Im getting the run around and system generated loop 

The email --

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

Dear advertiser,

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google. 

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rob,

I have 3-4 sites, I dont even know which one I was advertising, it was 2 years ago and I have cleaned up all the ads and deleted any ads that were linked to the sites that went down. They are not in my adword account anymore, This was my first attempt to fix the account 2 years ago. The sites have been fixed since then so I cant even look over them to find they one they are talking about. I cant find any reference in my adword account to any problems, so Im at a loss to what I can do next.