AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have a serious problem with my acct.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for reading.What I have2discuss  is pretty serious,Very Confused.Please have someone call me, asap..I tried for 10 days get ad code pasted,  someone finally helped me,a few days later I was disapproved.SO waited about another 3 or 4 days,tried again.I didn't understand everything,  but got new ad code,copied,   now been trying to put in..But before I could,I got approved from my old ad code that was pasted in.So Im very confused,  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have a serious problem with my acct. please call 2704548736

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mary,

First, for your protection, please remove your personal information from your post, you can edit your post from the "options' dropdown menu.

Are you using AdWords or Adsense?  

Your question seems to be related to putting 'ad code' on your website, is this correct?  That to me would be Adsense and if this is the case, you're actually in the wrong place. 

Adsense Product Forum:  http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Adsense Support:  https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en

If you are using AdWords, can you please try to elaborate on what you mean by 'ad code pasted' so we can try to help?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary B
September 2015

Re: I have a serious problem with my acct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok sir   is removed,   now what one earth is going on?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think you still need to answer my question.  What product are you using/having trouble with?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary B
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im confused  I know googles policies, So   know a little about adsense codes, ect....   So what Im trying to

find out is ,  why i was disapproved  right after i got my adsense code pasted right,   but 4 days later, I tried

again,   got a new adsense code,   but did not have time to put in my website yet,   But the old adsense Code

That I was disapproved with,    How has been approved...   But it's the wrong code from the second time that

I started the ad unit.    So how is this possible and what should I expect to do next??  Can you help me, if this

is alright to find +1    

Simple Button

The easiest method for including a +1 button on your page is to include the necessary JavaScript resource and to add a +1 button tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script>
<gSmiley Tonguelusone></gSmiley Tonguelusone>
The script must be loaded from the HTTPS protocol and can be included from any point on the page without restriction. For more information, see the FAQ. You can also load the script asynchronously for improved performance.

+1 tag

To render a simple +1 tag:

<gSmiley Tonguelusone size="tall"></gSmiley Tonguelusone>
You can also use a HTML5-valid +1 tag by setting the class attribute to g-plusone, and prefixing any button attributes with data-.

<div class="g-plusone" data-size="tall" ... ></div>

By default, the included script will traverse the DOM and render +1 tags as buttons. You can improve rendering time on large pages by using the JavaScript API to traverse only a single element within the page, or to render a specific element as a +1 button.

Asynchronous JavaScript loading

Asynchronous inclusion allows your web page to continue loading while your browser fetches the +1 JavaScript file. By loading these elements in parallel, you ensure that loading +1 button JavaScript file does not increase your page load time.

To include the

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

Please read my replies.

You need to try here:

Adsense Product Forum:  http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Adsense Support:  https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en

We're the AdWords Community - not Adsense.

-Tommy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im not even sure if using adwords yet?  will you find out for me,  will u look at my website,  tell me what you think

would you view source possibly let me know what to do next?  What I need to set up,  Im sure is crucial to have

adwords,   so explain  and or  set me up pleaseeeeeee,    Im not  savvy a allll,  been out of school over

30 years, woooooo      that makes me  old, Woman Wink   but really the saying goes you're as young as you feel!!

In my case,  young as you look, Woman LOL  Thanks for answering,  sometimes no one does,Woman Sad  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mr. Tommy,

looking over my ad unit page,     Both r there,   What does Active MEAN?  Is in green?   Does that mean that's the one approved and ready for google ads??  I forgot in last message,   go to mlb-nascarnut.com     that's mine!!  Yes, Im a real sports nut,Woman LOL

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi,

I do not use Google AdSense - I don't know how else to explain this - I've provided you ways to get help with your AdSense account - there is nothing more I can do for you.

Sorry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK,    SORRY TO HAVE BOTHERED YOU   Tommy,  I was just confused that's all.   I will get in touch with Google Adsense as you told me to do.   take care,