AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have a goodle adwords account and i was suspended without a warning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a goodle adwords account and i was suspended without a warning. I did not evean no what i did wrong on my site

Re: I have a goodle adwords account and i was suspended without a warn

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jihad,

You might have received a mail regarding the same. But if you still didn't get any mails there may be two possible reasons:

Your account may have been suspended because of Billing Information.

Or You've violated one or more AdWords Policy.

To confirm it I would suggest you to contact AdWords Support Group.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it was because off billing info ... but its suspended now .all it said was billing info could not be verfiyed and we have suspended your account and desision is final..but i dont no why ... their was money in my account.. I used a prepaied visa card  to sighn up and my info is not attached to it .. im gussing thats y they couldnt verify my billing info .. but Im trying to correct it but how ... i didnt evean no that was going to happen and would be a problem. and if i create an other account with a different card it might get suspended also .. so i dont no what to do.. no onw to explain to  Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jihad,

Can you kindly mention your website address..??

Regards,

Asif

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Billing information should be a simple fix.

You need to make sure that your credit card information is the same as what you gave Google. CC companies are very vigilant, they want to minimize fraud and one way to do this is comparing information.

Did you move or change phone numbers recently? Let the CC know.

Are you using a company name, address or phone number instead of the name, address and phone on the CC?

Double-check that you've entered your information correctly. You'd be surprised how often we mistype things, even our own information. Call the CC to confirm they have correct and current info. Someone there could have mistyped somethnig.

All this is to protect you, the CC and the merchant.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

After checking your website i can just suggest you to go through all the account suspended cases that we faced lately and make the necessary changes in the website as per the google's policies. there are lot of modification required on the website.

regards,

Asif

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my client got suspended just because of same reason and got the same "billing..." message. After he consulted me we got his account up after making necessary changes.

This billing problem may not be related to how you pay to google, it might be related to how you are going to bill your customers. You should mention clear billing plan on your website/landing page and make it clear what they get in what price. May be you can add some sample customized configuration of PC's and their respective price.

Hope this might help.