AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have a client in medical. that's it against USA adwords policy. please help!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,
I have a question about the united state policy for medical degrees. My client offers his knowledge for students that do not pass the pre med courses.
Now the problem is that everytime that i am trying to add keyword or ads i have an automatic response that telling me that's it against usa policy! What can I do?

please help!!!!

The Automatic Response

Your keyword list appears to contain pharmacy-related content. Google policy requires online pharmacies* in the U.S. to be accredited by the National Association Boards of Pharmacy. Additionally, these pharmacies may only target ads to users in the country in which they are accredited.

The AdWords program is only open to pharmacies based in the U.S. or Canada. Google policy does not allow AdWords ads for prescription drugs to be displayed in other countries.

For more information about the National Association Boards of Pharmacy, please visit www.nabp.net.

*Pharmaceutical manufacturers cannot advertise pharmaceutical drug branded campaigns, websites or keywords outside of the U.S. and Canada. This is also true for informational campaigns targeting physicians exclusively. Please update your location targeting settings to target the U.S. or Canada only. 

Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have a client in medical. that's it against USA adwords policy. please help!!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and Welcome;

LOLLL Smiley Happy a nice case;

The Google bot checking the ads considers you as a pharmaceutical drugs seller. (Not allowed by the policy) Smiley Happy

Please share with us your website URL and the ad-copy (the text of the ad) you want to advertise.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’