AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I have a Dudamobile site causing ad disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Dudamobilesite for mobile, and adwords is disapproving ads because mobile users apparently get redirected to  dudamobile.mysite.com rather than www.mysite.com.  This is the purpose of duda mobile, to allow for a completely mobile experience.  I had read before that google supported dudamobile as a landing alternative, but the support person I just spoke to says I have to make sure mobile users land on the main page url.

How do I fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have a Dudamobile site causing ad disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm...
In the Policy column -on the ad tab - what is the reason mentioned for disapproval?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you set up a custom mobile domain (http://m.mysite.com) for the site could this help with a consistent redirect so that the ads get approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Katherine, did you ever get this figured out? I am working on a site in Dudamobile now and was wondering how big of an issue this would be with Adwords. Please let me know how this turned out for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Katherine I am considering Duda as I am becoming a website developer. Just to get started and make things easier I wanted something easy to use. Your issue of Adwords failing really concerns me. Did this ever get resolved. You can just say yes or no and you don't have to go into details if you don't have time. Thanks!!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’