AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I had promotional code 100$ FOR 25$ ,but i didnt see it in my acc?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I had promotional code 100$ for 25$ , but i havent seen it in my account yet , would you please tell me when you add it to my account ? I just registered to this system couple days ago and i read in help section , normally after 5 business day i should see it in my account page . but i dont see it yet

Please help me

Thanks

Re: I had promotional code 100$ FOR 25$ ,but i didnt see it in my acc

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Oneclicksign R and welcome,

The $100 credit will appear once you have spent the $25 (up to 5 days after) so if you have only been using AdWords a couple of days, you will need to wait a little longer for it to appear.

You don't need any help here, just a little patience ;-)

If you still have issues after spending $25 and waiting the 5 days, come back and let us know but I think you'll be fine.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Oneclicksigh R, Welcome to adwords community, Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code. promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days. Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help , i just registered on 29 April and spent 30$ and my campaign started on 1 May , but till now there is 11.28 in my account and i didnt see 100$ promo in my account.

As you said it seems i should wait more longer to see that.

Regards