AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I dont know why my account is suspended? and even I cant contact google on phone? What should I do?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There was some review going on my account since 3-4 business days, and today it says google adword account suspended for suspicious behaviour in payment activity, though there is no such issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I dont know why my account is suspended? and even I cant contact google on phone? What should I do?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Yash C,

You will need to follow all of the info supplied in the email, which contains the details of the suspension. If you still cannot get the issue resolved, you can open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown or click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support. There is no one here that can access or see your account, so only the email sent to you and AdWords Support can help. 

All the Best,

James