AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I copied and edited a active ad, both got approved but none is showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I first edited aN ad that has been served 99% to increase its CTR. It got approved but has not been Shown claiming that its keywords are not clicking. So, I again created the same previously active ad, got approved but its also not shown claiming that its keywords are not clicking. 

Does making ads active takes time? I have edited these ads just few mins ago.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I copied and edited a active ad, both got approved but none is sho

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kamal,

Yes Google AdWords Ads Take 24 To 72 Hours To Be Approved. So, You need to wait till it get approved. If status of your ad is "Eligible" it means it is still in review once it will be approved ad status will change to "Approved".

You can find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Kamal,

Are you saying your ads are approved but not serving? If so, I'd suggest checking your keyword list. Low bids, too narrow targeting (all exact match keywords) could be a few reasons.

Could you check and update here?

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. Ads have been approved but not showing. One of the ads that i have created is the same copy of the ad that was being served 99% and getting all the conversion. I edited this active ad and created the same also, got approved but not showing. All the keywords and bids are the same as earlier when it was being served.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Have you checked if the are any account level issues like billing or policy? What's the reason given by the Ad preview & diagnosis tool?

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
May be you need to check your Ad rotation setting. Because your previous ad is performing well so Google is continuously showing that ad only. Can you please tell us you ad rotation setting.