AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I can`t give feedback using "an ad violates other Adwords policy" anymore. please someone explain.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The field disappears when I log into my account... I recorded it so you see this is nothing to do with my browser. Video

I am doing reasearch into te effieceny of the adword feedback model and now I have no option of reporting ads violating some policies with this account anymore..

Someone please explain what is going on, and tell me who to contact.

Stan

1 Expert replyverified_user

I can`t give feedback using "an ad violates other Adwords policy" anymore. please someone explain.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure I understand the issue;. Click on one of the options listed

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I can`t give feedback using "an ad violates other Adwords policy" anymore. ple

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV

MosheTLV wrote:

Not sure I understand the issue;. Click on one of the options listed

I can NOT use the option "an ad violates other Adwords policy" when I am logged in! Either see the video or these pictures. One is logged in, one is logged out. Do you see that one of the 4 options dissapears when I log in? So something/someone is preventing me to use this option.. Please explain why? And please who can I contact to fix this??

accountprob.jpgNOT logged in

accountprob2.jpgLOGGED in

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I have both options, either logged in or in incognito. Try to clear cookies and cache.

Practically it doesn't much matter - you can report either way.  If you fill in the form while signed out, you will be asked to type in your email and CID.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I can`t give feedback using "an ad violates other Adwords policy" anymore. ple

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV

I know it is possible to report without being logged in, that is ok.

BUT, and this is a big but, I want to understand why this option is removed when I log in?? I have tried different browsers, different computers, the same thing happens. I have even tried with another Gmail account and with that account it does not go away.

It only happens with this account!

That leads me to only one conclusion: It has been intentionally removed. So who can I contact to actually tell me why??

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I don't know. I tested on 3 different machines, and it worked fine. As suggested, try to clear cookies and cache.

My experience: there are issues that you rather leave "as is" and not bother to fix.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV

Well, I tested on several machines as well. And with a different account the option IS there. Just when I log in with this account it is GONE. This is NOT a technical issue. I am not a novice when it comes to this! Please have some trust in me.

I am just curious to why it seems that Google has limited my alternatives. What have I done to deserve that? And this community is the only place I can reach out and ask if anyone know the reason behind this.

Stan