AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I can do post my add in the google,how will i post the add on google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I can do post my add in the google,how will i post the add on goog

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Jvr C

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I believe that you have no previous experience of AdWords, and you have a few options here-

1. If you want to self manage an account of your own, you will really need to learn about AdWords first. It is quite a complex subject and there are a number of ad options/a large number of settings etc you can implement when advertising through AdWords depending on your business requirements. You can learn more by reading help articles from the AdWords help centre, you could then ask any specific questions you may have on here and we will do our best to help. You could even consider going through the AdWords certification process if you really want to get to grips with the different aspects of AdWords.

2. You could contact Google AdWords, they offer start up assistance for new accounts. This may be a good option for you but in this case I think it is still important that you learn about account start up and management yourself because you will need to take control of your account and implement changes yourself after the time period for new account assistance is over. (Don't get me wrong here, you could still phone or ask for help after your new account assistance time period is over)

3. You could hire a manager to discuss your needs and create/manage the account on your behalf. There is a page showing some of our top contributors who offer this service and also a page where you can find your own AdWords qualified partner to manage your account if you wish.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Jvr C

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I believe that you have no previous experience of AdWords, and you have a few options here-

1. If you want to self manage an account of your own, you will really need to learn about AdWords first. It is quite a complex subject and there are a number of ad options/a large number of settings etc you can implement when advertising through AdWords depending on your business requirements. You can learn more by reading help articles from the AdWords help centre, you could then ask any specific questions you may have on here and we will do our best to help. You could even consider going through the AdWords certification process if you really want to get to grips with the different aspects of AdWords.

2. You could contact Google AdWords, they offer start up assistance for new accounts. This may be a good option for you but in this case I think it is still important that you learn about account start up and management yourself because you will need to take control of your account and implement changes yourself after the time period for new account assistance is over. (Don't get me wrong here, you could still phone or ask for help after your new account assistance time period is over)

3. You could hire a manager to discuss your needs and create/manage the account on your behalf. There is a page showing some of our top contributors who offer this service and also a page where you can find your own AdWords qualified partner to manage your account if you wish.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I walked away from Bimbo bakeries distribution route.i had to do an inventory every 3 months i. one of my stores.the people that pay us said that my inventory over a 3 month period was $5000 short.no one wanted to help resolve the problem so in the process they proceeded to take $500 out of my check every week until the amount is paid.this has happened to a lot of bread route owners under Bimbo Bakeries without anyone even going into the store to verify that there even was a shortage.
when does this end?their numbers of a past inventory, they didnt take doesnt match mine.someones raking in the dough somewhere.and no its not right.i had to walk away before they took all the savings i had.now their saying im in breach oof contract.someone please help.

I can do post my add in the google,how will i post the add on google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A Big room avialable for sharing Flat
salmiya block - 3 khannsa stret near of salmiya nadi football playground ..
near of bus stop 77 , 17 , 15 also 65, 66 bus avialable.
Priority only for South East Asian & Far East Asian Nationality.
Doesn't matter even couple or Bachelor

Any one can communicate directly on following