AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I am certified in google exam but get suspended in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was suspended last year in google adwords. I create many account and everytime get suspended after that. after few days I hear about google partners program. I signed up there, but I come to know that I had to pass tow exams for get certificate. I read their books and appeared exam. I have passed and get certificate. But when I create my first campaign with my MCC account, I get suspended again. OMG. what should I do? adwords support team telling nothing. is my hard work of learning adword was waste? is there no way to come bake in google adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I am certified in google exam but get suspended in adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sugandha C once your Account has been suspended, only AdWords Support can help with that situation.

If, as you say, you have opened many Accounts and they have each been suspended, simply passing exams or joining the Partner Program will not solve the original reason for suspension.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: I am certified in google exam but get suspended in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you jon for response, It means my all preparation of 3 months for the exam was waste? I contact support team and told my situation, they suggested me to open a new account in bank, buy new computer and internet can solve my problem. I told them that if I will open new account in bank, my all info will be same due to my ID proofs. only account no will change, he suggest me that was no matter, I should open new bank account. my problem will solve. But I don't believe it because I have previously tried this, I used new computer, new internet connection and new bank accounts (including my or other person) each time I get suspended. so I am afraid. please suggest me right solution that will work