AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I SUSPECT THIS LADY KAYO WHO IS A STAFF IN GOOGLE HAVE SOME...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I SUSPECT THIS LADY KAYO WHO IS A STAFF IN GOOGLE HAVE SOME UNUSUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONLINE DIRECTORY IN SINGAPORE

Google has recently disapproved my ads. The reason they gave me was because i'm promoting moneylending business in Singapore which is not allowed and violate google's policies.

But look at this ads:

ADS.png

They are all promoting moneylending services for moneylenders in Singapore.

Below are the Ads text links they used to advertise in Adwords:

Financing Directory - YellowPages.com.sg

Financial Assistance - streetdirectory.com

SG Credit Directory - Finance Companies?

Credit Finance Directory

Credit Company Directory

SEE! They are all moneylending Ads!

I have told KAYO about this, despite my repeatly sending emails and feedbacks regarding all this ads that violate the google polices, she doesn't seems to bother me. I find this very strange, i had send her the ads text links they use and even attached pics to show her what services they provide, i even send her the company names they are promoting and links to their website. They are obviously moneylenders. Do you really take weeks before you can review their ads? Can someone come out to hold the rights?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I SUSPECT THIS LADY KAYO WHO IS A STAFF IN GOOGLE HAVE SOME...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

There is a feedback form available where you can notify Adwords about the ads violating the Advertising policies. This is the form you might be interested in submitting: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/feedback

I was going through the Financial Services related policy applicable in Singapore and found this:

Money.jpg

I would suggest you to read the policy link carefully and then make the required changes to your website as per the guidelines and then ask Google to review your website again.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Check the reponse from Pankaj.

Google doesn't allow ads for moneylender services to target Singapore. This restriction does not apply to loans from banks or other financial institutions, registered credit societies, licensed pawnbrokers, or advertisers lending money to accredited investors for securities/futures or as investment trusts.

Are you one of these?

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

A while back I had silimiar issues with a client's campaigns on Adwords.

It did take a while to sort out because of the nature of the business and Google wanting to protect themselves. I received very good communication from my local Google contact at the time here is South Africa.

To sum up there were very specific items Google required not only in the ads, but also on the landing page and website. Legal requirements like the repayment period and rate plus all the SSL security systems in place. Another requirement they had was for the webpage to be on https:// rather than http://

These specification might differ in Singapore but you'll find out what you need soon enough.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do the same things as what others did, landing page and ads text. At first she told me that my ads was disapproved due to their mistake, and was approved after she review and found out that there is nothing wrong in my website and ads text use. Later on, she disapproved it again, told me that the ads violate google policies. But what about the other's ads, the pics i post up there?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't think they will use the screenshot as a reference. These sort of in-depth checks aren't done for every single ad to my understanding. You might just be the unlucky one they are flagging.

So my advice would be to find out what you need to do to get the ads approved, clearly and step by step what the requirement is, and then do it.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

There is a feedback form available where you can notify Adwords about the ads violating the Advertising policies. This is the form you might be interested in submitting: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/feedback

I was going through the Financial Services related policy applicable in Singapore and found this:

Money.jpg

I would suggest you to read the policy link carefully and then make the required changes to your website as per the guidelines and then ask Google to review your website again.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But i even provide the ads text links there they used in Adwords. How can such unfair decision happen to my ads text and not other's. Google have to look into it, this is very serious matter. KAYO have so much time to keep review my ads but not other's even though i complaint them to her. Im very disappointed with Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, but what about the other's directories Ads? Why aren't they get disapproved?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Check the reponse from Pankaj.

Google doesn't allow ads for moneylender services to target Singapore. This restriction does not apply to loans from banks or other financial institutions, registered credit societies, licensed pawnbrokers, or advertisers lending money to accredited investors for securities/futures or as investment trusts.

Are you one of these?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What about the other's directories, they are also not one of this. I'm ok you disapproved my ads since i violate google policies, but you should have disapproved other's as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Agree with that! They can just simply don't bother or ignore your complaints. But you can't do anything, they are the host.

Unlucky guy Smiley Sad