AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

I Had Created A Google Adwords Account,Ads got approved and suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had created a Google Adwords Account, Ads got approved first And then after soemtime the Account got suspended,saying violation of Google's Terms and Conditions,without being informed of what T&C's I had violated , I had made a mistake and that is the ZIP code should have been 33431 mistakenly I gave it 33433 After some time I changed It, and all the Information has been updated in the website as well, I have written to the review team to look into the matter, Its been more than 24 Hours I haven't heard from It,While creating the website we referred many Business And Websites in the same industry as ours, The contents and style are not copied in any case.The Website is https://www.supportonpc.com/ , The Website is Encrypted and we have taken every measure to make sure the site is Authentic and Information provided is accurate, Google Adwords is an Integral part of my business and I can't afford to loose it in any case. Please help asap. So that I can get back Up and running.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I Had Created A Google Adwords Account,Ads got approved and suspen

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Response from Google is not instant--these emails are read by human beings, not computers, and depending on the workload, you need to be prepared to wait as long as several days for a response.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*