AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to submit a newly issued license to Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone,

Recently, there has been an online poker license for India. We are the first company to secure this license. However, we are unable to submit this license to Google for review through the regular channels. How can we submit our license copy and ask google to review our disapproved ads? Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to submit a newly issued license to Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Khelo365 M,

You will want to read all of this information completely. Then use this...

Apply for certification to promote gambling

1. See the policy and country-specific requirements, and confirm that you meet those requirements.
  2. Apply for certification:
    • If you are a privately-licensed operator in one of the countries where we permit online gambling content, please fill out the online gambling application form in the AdWords Help Center. To help prevent unnecessary delays, be sure to provide all of the requested information.
    • If you operate in one of the countries where we allow only state-run entities, please use this form to provide your website URL, AdWords customer ID, and a request for state-run gambling certification.
  3. If you want to target more than one country, please submit a separate application form for each country.

India Restrictions:

Product Allowed? Details
Gambling-related content Not allowed Google doesn't allow the following gambling-related content:
  • Location-based or "brick-and-mortar" gambling
Rummy Allowed Google AdWords allows Rummy advertisements to target India as long as the advertisement doesn't promote any other form of online gambling.

Kind Regards,

James