AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to solve the issue of insufficient original content in adwords ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today google AdWord suspend my site by giving the reason of insufficient original content.

I already read the 'Abusing ad network policy'

my site is - http://www.ptcupdates.in/make--10000-per-month2.html

so please see my site and tell me what I have to change on my site. Should I remove all banners and add more text?

Can someone tell me what should I do with my site to solve this issue?

please tell every point I have to change in my site for getting approval in AdWord.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think that the issue is not with the content, but the business model.

Earn money easy - is a business model not allowed. So I don't think your site can be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so please tell me what changes should I have to do now?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You can't be serious. 

Your site promotes fraudulent ad clicking, and you wonder why you can't promote it with AdWords???

Aside from that, AdWords is for promoting a product or service. If your plan is to get people to click on ads on your webpage, that is against AdWords policy.

But yeah, there's nothing you can do or change to get your site approved for AdWords.