AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to run technical support ads on google?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if you are saying that ,you don't want to mislead your users ...first tell me one thing ,if you feel so much concerns about user safety ,than why not straight forward you go ahead and cancel the account on the same day when user submit the site and there ads for review....why you entertain them for a month or 3 month or even 5 month...running there ads in a full swing and and getting a funds tightly to your accounts....like in 3-4 month you earn 15 to 30 thousand dollar than you send a email saying our policy is violated ..this is **bleep**ing out of mind and idiots reply ....not a good reply from IT Giants like Google.
so the bigger questions here is simply you are making money and when there is pressure on you from federal government than you giving the pain in the **bleep** of user,s this is totally ridiculous.

Moved here from this old thread. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to run technical support ads on google?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Amit,

I can't speak for Google's policy team but I've noticed this situation numerous times here on the community.

Tech support is historically a poor vertical to advertise in. There have been so many abusers that at some point, Google made a choice to crack down. I can't speak to why they didn't catch this account immediately, if it did violate polices, sometimes things slip through the cracks - I suppose there was some luck involved that they were able to advertise at all.

As for the rest of your feedback, Google is always listening and I'm sure they appreciate it.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’