AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to reactive Google adwords account after violent Google Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody

I dont know this post is right rule for this threat but i dont known how to do better. My case very painful and i dont how to solve it

3 years ago, i want to promotion my content using Google Adwords, in that time, my country Google Adwords dont support as now, but i run my campaign in the first day it run normal, but the second day, when i login on my google adwords dashboard i seen that noticed my account has been suspend dont recive any email notice or alert in dashboard.

I required Google Support but dont known answer, still today, when i settup my bussiness (you can under stand start up is not easy) i thinks Google Adwords can help me to reach my customer, but Google Adwords still suspend, i dont known how to do in this moment, i try to call, live talking but verythings inorged , anybody can help me

i need your help to re-active my account to save my bussiness and my imployee 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to reactive Google adwords account after violent Google Policy

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi VChung,

Accounts can be suspended for many different reasons and usually an email will be sent to the email on file for the account. I know it was 3 years ago, but it may have gone to a spam or filtered folder. Failing that, there is usually a red bar at the top of the page with a bit more information about the suspension and what (if anything) can be done.

As a final step, this is a great resource to review the AdWords policies and guidelines and see what might have been violated.

ANP