AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to reactive Google adwords account after violent Google Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody

I dont know this post is right rule for this threat but i dont known how to do better. My case very painful and i dont how to solve it

3 years ago, i want to promotion my content using Google Adwords, in that time, my country Google Adwords dont support as now, but i run my campaign in the first day it run normal, but the second day, when i login on my google adwords dashboard i seen that noticed my account has been suspend dont recive any email notice or alert in dashboard.

I required Google Support but dont known answer, still today, when i settup my bussiness (you can under stand start up is not easy) i thinks Google Adwords can help me to reach my customer, but Google Adwords still suspend, i dont known how to do in this moment, i try to call, live talking but verythings inorged , anybody can help me

i need your help to re-active my account to save my bussiness and my imployee 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to reactive Google adwords account after violent Google Policy

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi VChung,

Accounts can be suspended for many different reasons and usually an email will be sent to the email on file for the account. I know it was 3 years ago, but it may have gone to a spam or filtered folder. Failing that, there is usually a red bar at the top of the page with a bit more information about the suspension and what (if anything) can be done.

As a final step, this is a great resource to review the AdWords policies and guidelines and see what might have been violated.

ANP