AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to put image Ads in new Adwords Desing Interface?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am little confused on how to add image ad in an ad group with this new UI. I used click the "New Ad" button and it give ad choice and when i click it now, it just takes me to ad a new text ad. Please help, and thanks in advance for any replies.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RHD1
September 2015

Re: How to put image Ads in new Adwords Desing Interface?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi RHD1,

It sounds like you are currently only opted into the 'Search Network Only' setting. Navigate to your campaign settings tab and under General > Type - you should have the option of opting into:

1. Search & Display Networks
  2. Search Network Only
  3. Display Network Only

When choosing one of the options that include Display Network, the 'Image Ad' option will then appear when clicking the '+New Ad' drop down button.

Thanks,

BI

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow that worked, i just had to click "All features" This option wasn't there before, it is becoming complicated everyday.

Thanks for your help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
  1. Re: How to put image Ads in new Adwords Desing Interface?

nice photo

RHD1 wrote:

Hi,

I am little confused on how to add image ad in an ad group with this new UI. I used click the "New Ad"

RHD1 wrote:

Hi,

I am little confused on how to add image ad in an ad group with this new UI. I used click the "New Ad" button and it give ad choice and when i click it now, it just takes me to ad a new text ad. Please help, and thanks in advance for any replies.

button and it give ad choice and when i click it now, it just takes me to ad a new text ad. Please help, and thanks in advance for any replies.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the tip, enabling "All features" did the trick for meSmiley Happy