AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to get good support from Russia

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, there!

We have big problems with Google Adwords support in Russia. Here much messages in russian internet about it. And at this week I have faced with it also.

The problem is that looks like there is no peoples with admin rights. Only managers.

My advertisment campaign of the dating site http://keywordme.org (more exactly, the russian version http://keywordme.org/ru) was going very well a week but at sunday 27 may I have cut russian description (my visitors don't like read much) and at 28 may Google bot have blocked my site in adwords because there is too small text and too much advertisments (the rule http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190442). After it I have edit description to back volume, and have filled russian version of the form http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?&contact_type=site_policy&hl=en

The form description says that reply will in 3 business days. And after 3 days I have got e-mail that there is some problems with e-mail and with suggestion to call by phone. But by phone there is replies only managers, not tech. support. And they can't to switch me to support phone. The manager say me to e-mail to adwords-support@google.com 

But I just have got auto-reply that I have to fill "contact us" form to e-mail (but I just have got mesage that it doesn't work).
After it I have found with Google real phone of support. But woman there really can't to help me. When I say that my landing page is dating site, she say me that Google policies at all deny to make advertisments of dating sites. But I exactly know that it is not so, because if I search "dating site" with Google I see many advertisments of such sites. So she is really doesn't know Google policies.

She just suggest me try to create new account and try to make advertisment of the site there. But it is really a breach of Google rules because one man must have only one adwords account.

And I see in russian Internet that much peoples in Russia with blocked account just creates new one, because our support can do nothing with it.

But my account is not bloked. The landing page is blocked. Of course I can to rename my landing page, but I sure that there is must be more good way to help me.

I have tried to fill english "Contact us" form yesterday, but I have not get answer in one business day and I think that my request was redirected to russian support.

I believe that at one pretty day Google bot will go to my site again and will see that there is no more any illegal stuffs (at russian page now there is really long description).

But I think that it will very useful to have any contact of sure support. A contact of the support which will really works...

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: information harvesting clause

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

unDEFER;

You can also get support on the Russian Adwords community at:

https://www.ru.adwords-community.com/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author unDEFER
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 14
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So.. all is good. At monday with me have contact russian man from Ireland office and have said that he have sent unblock request for my site.

And today at midnight it was unblocked. Thank you to everybody.

View solution in original post

Re: How to get good support from Russia

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

Is this 810-800-252-31044 the phone number you called to ?

Cheers,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

>>I believe that at one pretty day Google bot will go to my site again and will see that there is no more any illegal stuffs <<

My understanding is that you believe you have fixed the issue on the Landing Page. If this is true you only need to wait till the next visit of the AdWords bot. It is planned to happen at random intervals, typically once in a few weeks, depending on quite a lot of factors like length of queues of new submissions. Note that such bot visits cannot be performed on request, it's algorithm controlled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
> Is this 810-800-252-31044 the phone number you called to ?

Yes, it is this number.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
> My understanding is that you believe you have fixed the issue on the Landing Page.
Yes, it is so.

> Note that such bot visits cannot be performed on request, it's algorithm controlled.
Maybe, but if there is forms for support in this case, the support must be possible to mark site as valid.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello unDEFER; Welcome;

It seems, though, that you are violating the "information harvesting " clause of the Policy;

Here is the link to this clause in Russian;

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=ru&hlrm=en&answer=190438

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, MosheTLV.
It is not possible, because any dating site harvest even more info than my site. And there is much sites in adwords like it.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

unDEFER;

"Google allows sites that collect personally identifiable information from users as long as this is not the primary purpose of the site;"

I find your landing page like a info collecting page rather than a dating site...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hm.. Maybe english page makes such impression, sorry. But any data keeps only so many days as you enter.. It is very strange collect info by this way. Anyway I have got info about rule by which my site was blocked and it is not harversting data.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

unDEFER;

Add some content on dating and the site purpose / aim, to make it with an added value and relevant content to users, as well as privacy policy notice to comply with AdWords Policy