AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to fix site suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i'm a beginer i created an adwords account with the help of google adwords team. after  selecting few keywords my website was under review. after three day i recieved a mail saying that your website was suspended ?

can any one help me with the fix's that are needed to be done with my website.

My website:www.techsupportxpert.com

The only problem which i can see in my website is that its doesn't have a secure check out "https://" which i'm going to get in 2-3 days.

Apart from that if there is any other problem with my website. Please, let me know.

Any help would be appreciated thank you...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to fix site suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Tech support service is a "sensitive" issue. Run a search on the community for "tech support suspension". You'll find many discussions on the topic.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As per your reply i had seen lot of people facing the same problem. But i don't find any resolution for that can you please review my website any make sure if there are any policy violations.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I checked: 7 Petworth Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 ;
Is this your physical location?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No that's not our location. we are located in india.