AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to fix site suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i'm a beginer i created an adwords account with the help of google adwords team. after  selecting few keywords my website was under review. after three day i recieved a mail saying that your website was suspended ?

can any one help me with the fix's that are needed to be done with my website.

My website:www.techsupportxpert.com

The only problem which i can see in my website is that its doesn't have a secure check out "https://" which i'm going to get in 2-3 days.

Apart from that if there is any other problem with my website. Please, let me know.

Any help would be appreciated thank you...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to fix site suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Tech support service is a "sensitive" issue. Run a search on the community for "tech support suspension". You'll find many discussions on the topic.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As per your reply i had seen lot of people facing the same problem. But i don't find any resolution for that can you please review my website any make sure if there are any policy violations.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I checked: 7 Petworth Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 ;
Is this your physical location?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No that's not our location. we are located in india.