AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to fill up the Specific advertiser URL in the Trademark Complaint

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hello,

Am in urgent need of assistance.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to add the URL of the specific advertiser in the Trademark Complaint form. Please help.

Re: How to fill up the Specific advertiser URL in the Trademark Compla

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello new user ! Welcome to the Community !

What kind of error did you receive when trying to add the URL ?

If any attempt to fix this via the forum fails, you can always count on the phone support at the number displayed in this page :

Contact AdWords Support 

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply,

After I click on the radio button for specific advertisers, I do not see a place where I can actually mention the URL. Am I supposed to type it under clarification? All the forms filled up so far do mention the specific URl which they are lodging the complaint againt. I need to do the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I want to know what to enter in "Scope of Complaint – Advertisers Involved" for a specific advertiser:

Is it the display url competitor used in their ad :like competitordomain.com/xys (max 35 char)
or any thing like google search url from browser address bar. or from adwords ad diagnose url?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭