AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to contact adsense again regarding my adsense

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adsense suspension period ends after 30 days and i got a mail from adsense that your account has been re-enable...and after few hours i got second message from adsense   (...

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Unable to review your site: While reviewing http:// jkbreakingnews. blogspot.in/2017/03/3-millitants-killed-in-encounter-with.html?m=1, we found that your site was down or unavailable. If you applied through an AdSense host partner, such as YouTube or Blogger, your hosted site was not available or not found (removed) at the time of the review.)....

actually i am running a news blog and i deleted this post before adsense ads were enabled on my blog. 

now please help me tell me what i have to do. if i have to contact adsense again, how i can contact... Please tell me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to contact adsense again regarding my adsense

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @JKBreaking N,

If you're unable to reply to the email they sent you, then there is a list of AdSense dedicated options here that you can use.

This community is actually for AdWords though, which is a different product to AdSense.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.