AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to advertise a nonlicensed product?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I want to advertise some products of which I have no license.I ever tried to advertise this but my account got suspended.But I heard its possible to advertise other companies product with a trick?Could you please anyone tell me the way?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to advertise a nonlicensed product?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

asazad555 wrote:

Hello, I want to advertise some products of which I have no license.I ever tried to advertise this but my account got suspended.But I heard its possible to advertise other companies product with a trick?Could you please anyone tell me the way?

I would strongly advice you not to get into any black hat techniques to try and advertise any product which is not licensed or may be considered as illegal. This policy clears it all.

Any account which is already suspended is no longer able to advertise again with Adwords. Read this article for more insights.

Hope that clarifies!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj bro, Thanks for your answer.

Actually  someone asked me this and I couldn't answer him because I don't know it.But he told  ("you can turn to with a free domain name to my destination URL, and then approved by you which free domain name") me there is a way to advertise/sell nonlicensed products . I still don't understand what his way was.He even told me that he ever advertised nonlicensed products with adwords before. I am just curious .

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

asazad555 wrote:

Hi Pankaj bro, Thanks for your answer.

Actually  someone asked me this and I couldn't answer him because I don't know it.But he told  ("you can turn to with a free domain name to my destination URL, and then approved by you which free domain name") me there is a way to advertise/sell nonlicensed products . I still don't understand what his way was.He even told me that he ever advertised nonlicensed products with adwords before. I am just curious .

It just can be a case that the person who was trying to play with the policies of Adwords was somehow not caught in the beginning, but I assure you that he wouldn't have gone longer before getting permanently suspended.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Pankaj bro,

I now clear the matter. Here I used "nonlicensed products" as some products like " i dont manufacture the products, i am not owner of those products, but I sell those online" . So do your above answers are best practice for the issue?

Regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@asazad555, this looks to be a new issue which you are asking now as since yesterday, you have been talking about non licensed products and account getting suspended due to that. I would advise you to open a new thread regarding this concern.