AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to Fix this message? Your account is suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

How can fix this without cancel my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Iyappan K
September 2015

Re: How to Fix this message? Your account is suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Iyappan,

First of all you can't fix this by cancelling your account... especially if you think you can go ahead and create a new account and start again... I'm afraid it doesn't work like that and the only option you have is to fix the violations and submit for a review.

As you have not provided any further details of your account suspension such as which policy that has been cited and provision of your website then its impossible to offer any further advice to help...

Can you offer any more info?

Cheers,

Sid

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Iyappan K
September 2015

Re: How to Fix this message? Your account is suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Iyappan,

First of all you can't fix this by cancelling your account... especially if you think you can go ahead and create a new account and start again... I'm afraid it doesn't work like that and the only option you have is to fix the violations and submit for a review.

As you have not provided any further details of your account suspension such as which policy that has been cited and provision of your website then its impossible to offer any further advice to help...

Can you offer any more info?

Cheers,

Sid