AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How to Fix a Suspended Site : Malicious content

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir / Madam,

After Creation of Campaign & Adgroup. I found my ad were "disapproved" in ads section & seen "Site suspended" near keyword status

in email notofication the reason is: 

" Policy violation: Malicious content"

Until now I did not found any issues with my website & I did know why it got suspended. Because I using blogger to host my website and use free custom template from here: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Please kindly help me on this to activate my ads & campaign in to running status

if found any issues please give me a detail breakup regarding to my website so that we can fx this issue

Website is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Eagerly waiting response as early as possible

Thanking You,
Google Adverser

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove links which have the potential to put other members at risk. 

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites which are suspected of possibly having malicous content.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to Fix a Suspended Site : Malicious content

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

From the site suspension message and the fact that your website link was removed from the post, it is clear that the website has malware. You'll have to scan your site for malware, get it removed and submit it through webmaster tools for Google unsuspend the website. Step by step instructions here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to Fix a Suspended Site : Malicious content

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

From the site suspension message and the fact that your website link was removed from the post, it is clear that the website has malware. You'll have to scan your site for malware, get it removed and submit it through webmaster tools for Google unsuspend the website. Step by step instructions here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar