AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How long does it take to get a campaign approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How long does it take to get a campaign approved

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long does it take to get a campaign approved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Steve.

In my own experience, search campaigns, if there are no special words in the ad text to trigger a manual review, are usually up and running in less than an hour. If there's anything that requires manual attention, it can take up to three business days.

The same goes for image ads. Sometimes they need about three business days to get approved.

If three business days are already gone and they're still not approved, you can use the help button in the right corner of your adwords account to contact support and ask them to speed up the approval, if possible.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Right now it says that I am eligible. Does that mean I am still waiting for approval?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Go to your keywords tab and hover over a speech bubble next to a keyword, it'll tell you if it displays ads.

Alternately, you can use the Ad Preview Tool and check if your ads are showing.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.