AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How long does it take a video to be approved for a video stream?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need this running ASAP.  LIKE TONIGHT! Can we a video APPROVED faster?

Or

Can I create ads and run them ASAP if I exclude the stream option?

Thanks

-Ed

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long does it take a video to be approved for a video stream?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can take more then a day, especially on weekends.

Re: How long does it take a video to be approved for a video stream?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Ed,

Video ads tend to take a few days to review.  Especially on weekends, as Zeev notes.  Sometime a backlog builds up over the weekend and it can take them a few days to clear it out at the start of the week.  We do have some reviewers working 24/7, but I believe most of the people trained on video ad reviews work regular business hours.

I don't know what the "stream option" is (sorry; not an expert on display and video ads) but any video ad we havent seen before is going to need review by a human, and I don't think changing any options is going to make a difference.

If your ad hasn't been approved after 3 business days, please contact AdWords support and as them to expedite the review.  You could also try that even before 3 days, but I don't know if they will be able to help.  Still, it's probably worth a try.

Laura

AdWords review engineer