AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How does Google categorise Travel Intenders? And how do they know their purchase cycle position?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am wanting to know how Google categorises Trave lntenders and more importantly how they know where a user is in the purchase cycle? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How does Google categorise Travel Intenders? And how do they know their purchase cycle position?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Lillie,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Do you mean to ask how Google categorizes "travel intenders"? If so, then I would recommend reading more about in-market targeting, which is the targeting method you would use to target customers who are highly likely to make a purchase. The system determines this based on "signals" in the user's behavior, such as doing a lot of research about a specific product or service combined with words or phrases that show an intent to buy (ex. "Spain hotel prices").

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie