AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do you get Google to re-review a landing page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google ad's were approved but it says Approved (Limited) because I had a term on the landing page that made them think I was selling growth hormone drugs when we are not. I took that term off the landing page and resubmitted my ad's for review and they were re-approved yet still under the  Approved (Limited) status due to saying I still have the restricted drug term "Growth hormone" on there which I don't. This must mean they saw the same url in my add and assumed it had the same text on the landing page.

How do you get google to do a re review of the landing page to see that your text is different now?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do you get Google to re-review a landing page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Contact support and ask for a manual review

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’