AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get the adwords third party extension working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot for the life of me get my adwords ad to show our Trustpilot rating! 

I have this:

Format  
Paraphrased Exact Quote

Source 
trustpilot.com

Source URL  

I have changed the text and links an d it always says the same error:

Review source is ineligible.

But I have seen many trustpilot reviews on ads so I know it's o.k.

Re: How do I get the adwords third party extension working?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Third-party Reviews and seller ratings are often misunderstood. You can't use individual customer reviews and testimonials from Trustpiolt or any sites. Reviews must be from credible and third-party sources such award by organization or review by the site itself not the users.

On the other hand, you can use seller ratings fromTrustpilot, it's one of the featured review websites. Google will show a rating on a 1-5 scale next to your ads and it will appear automatically once you meet the following criteria:-

• Your campaign type should be "Search Network with Display Select," "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.co.nz, Google.com.au, Google.de, Google.co.jp, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • In most cases, your business must have at least 30 unique reviews -- each from the past 12 months -- and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars or higher. However, we may show ratings for merchants with fewer than 30 reviews if we have sufficient data from other sources to determine an accurate rating. At least 10 of these reviews must be in the customer's Google interface language.
  • You don't need a Google Merchant Center account for your ads to be eligible for seller ratings.