AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get my shopping feed products reapproved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The other week one of our developers had submitted a product feed within Google merchant Center on behalf of a client, however the feed had numerous errors which were originally overlooked. By the time this was identified and addressed, Google had disapproved the products.

The errors have since been addressed. The product feed has been resubmitted and all products now adhere to the guidelines. However there is still a disapproved icon alongside all my products when I look at them within Google Merchant Center.

How long will it take Google to notice my corrected products and reapprove them? Or  is there a way in which I need to contact Google to request the feed to be reapproved?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: How do I get my shopping feed products reapproved?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Christian,

I have passed this onto our AdWords support team who will be able to help you get your client's Merchant Center reviewed. After you resubmitted your feed it should have only taken a few days for it to be reviewed and approved. The support team will be able to tell you if there are any outstanding issues, otherwise they'll be able to see that it's approved to run.

Keep an eye on your inbox and let us know if you have any further questions about this.
Hannah

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Christian,

I have passed this onto our AdWords support team who will be able to help you get your client's Merchant Center reviewed. After you resubmitted your feed it should have only taken a few days for it to be reviewed and approved. The support team will be able to tell you if there are any outstanding issues, otherwise they'll be able to see that it's approved to run.

Keep an eye on your inbox and let us know if you have any further questions about this.
Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That would be great thank you Hannah.