AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do I fix a suspended site?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have updated my site and increased engagement in my site by making a custom unique template for the site, but still the site is under suspension. Kindly tell me whether is site is lifted of suspension or if I can look in to other websites to advertise.

I can't sit and waste my time here. Kindly reply.

My site : www.funnypicturezzz.com

arun

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I forgot to mention i got a call yesterday from google adwords to make some changes, i did it and submitted a review, still no response. Kindly check in to the matter.

Need to kick start my website.

Arun

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you get your ad accepted? I am having the same issue, not sure what the problem is.

Mark

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can u look for me please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Need help bad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My website disapproved from google adwords team
my domain name http://www.breezedecorators.com
please help me?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Arumugam,

You should have received an email from AdWords support denoting the reason for your suspension. Once corrected, you can follow these instructions

Hope that helps. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am totally frustrated with this, Google sends generic reasons and says the site is suspended, call for support but when I call them they say "we can't tell you whats wrong with the site", How am I suppose to find the problem if Google can't? I have read their generic information but nothing is applicable to my site. I cant believe they act this way wasting advertisers time with just generic waffle and no facts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They gave me a bogus reason and did the same thing. "your account was suspended because suspicious activity was detected" or "your billing information can't be verified. I sent them a screen shot of my credit card statement showing that they billed me correctly and that all of the pertinent information matches, yet they refuse to rectify the situation. They even have a (request phone contact) form and refuse to call or give a reason. I was forced to import my adwords campaign over to Bing Ads because of their blatant disregard for customer service. I have never experienced anything like it before in my life. http://www.parkplacerealtynw.com is my site.

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi Aj,

Please review our billing policy. Submitting payments are not the only requirements of our billing policy. Members of the AdWords community do not have access to reinstate your account. If you feel you have corrected your issue you can resubmit your site for review.

Hope that helps.