AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do I determine what terms and conditions are not being met?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

First let me say that I am very new to AdWords.

Our non-profit organization recently began our first campaign on AdWords.  Our ads ran for a couple of days, but then I received a message:  "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

I have read where others have had this same issue, however, it was not an issue with billing, but rather issues with the Terms and Conditions.  Google processed two payments for our account successfully, so I am not sure this issue is actually related to billing.  

If we are not in compliance with the terms and conditions, how do I go about figuring out which terms we are not meeting?  I attempted to contact Google at 866-246-6453.  When I enter my account number, I only hear a message that states that our campaign do not comply with the terms and conditions.  

Help?!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ISL-Marketing
September 2015

Re: How do I determine what terms and conditions are not being met?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If you post your URL and a little info about your business the Community might be able to help you a little here. 

This link to AdWords policies will also help you out here too. I'd recommend that you take a look through this as this will give you a much better idea of what policies might be affecting your account.

Hope this helps!

A. 

Re: How do I determine what terms and conditions are not being met?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the information.

It seems that Google must have reviewed my second appeal, as within a couple hours after making that post, our ads were running again.

So... I am not exactly sure what the issue ever was, but it has been resolved, so aparently there really was no issue.