AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How do I contact someone from Google about my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Advords decided that our website violates its advertising policy. We turned off the site. Refused to business. Inform about the conditions Advordsu advertising policy. Please unlock the account. However Advords on all channels of communication corresponds to an answering machine. What to do? How to contact Advords and unlock my account? Leonid  c88008@gmail.com

Re: How do I contact someone from Google about my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Singin your Google Adwords account. Search "Google Adwords help centre" on same browser. You will see "Contact Us" there on the Help Centre's page. Just click on that "Contact Us" option. You will be shown a window with a Toll free number and live chat option. A personal representative will be assigned to you immediately and you can discuss your Google Adwords issues and get useful suggestions.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
However Advords on all channels of communication corresponds to an answering machine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good day!

At the moment, the site in this manner will not be considered where there is a unique such content. More information here.
Make your changes and submit website for review by our experts here.

Sincerely,