AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can we use Redirect in Google Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are a agency who are looking forward to run the ads using adwords account. I will explain the scenario with an example:

we are currently running a display ad on adexchange in which we provide the creative and click url of our server to the ad exchange.

When ad exchange serves the impression/banner, the url attached with that banner is of our server. When a user clicks it, the request first lands on our server which we further re-direct to agency url.

That agency url on receiving the request from our ad server further re-directs it to advertiser landing page.

So, there are 2 redirect happening : one from our company server to agency server and second from agency server to advertiser landing page.

So, can we do re-directs in Google adwords account?

If yes, then what all should we define in display url and final url.?

Regards
KG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Kindly request you to help us out with the solution to this problem. 

Secondly, i would really appreciate if someone can tell me whether DBM allows redirect or not?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Why not just land the ads on your clients website? 

Tom