AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can this be happening.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I would like to bring something to your attention.  I believe this person must work for google to get away with it.  Below is a link to a url he is running today.  He has used kunu1.info thru kunu9.info and countless other domain names.  Soon as Adwords takes one down he puts up 2 or 3 more.  I don't see how that is possible without him working for google or knows someone.  He always misspells herpes so it is not the department that checks they ads, but I would think the keywords he uses would throw up a red flag.  Below is a link of just one from today.  I report this thru the form everyday and they take it down, but there is no way Adwords can keep up with how fast and many he is able to put back up.  Im sure the next one will be a kuno1.info through kuno9.info .

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This person has to work at Adwords or there are serious concerns

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

If you see listings on the Google search results page that you feel are inappropriate, go to the bottom of that page and click the "send feedback" link.  That way, the team has all of the information they need to investigate the listings that appeared in the search results.

(For what it's worth, it's highly, incredibly unlikely that a Google employee would do something like this. Scammers are more sophisticated than you realize and there are a number of ways this kind of activity can be generated. None of it requires any "inside" information.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: How can this be happening.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If Google really cared someone would take this information and investigate how they are doing this fraud.  I have reference multiple tickets where they have suspended the person only to do it again and no one seems to want to take it and figure out how they are doing it.  How can they put up 40 accounts in 3 weeks?  Why not give this information to someone and ask them to do a search of kuno1.info thru kuno9.info and see how they are all getting submitted.  I have submitted multiple links via the form and it doesn't seem to matter.

This is not fair to all the other advertisers.  Someone needs to care enough to take responsibility to find out how this is being done by this person.  If I worked for google I certainly would.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Here is the history

3-1425000006096
9-7362000006254
0-5727000006181
7-4222000006148
4-5381000006162
2-465400000628
8-5978000006116
9-8405000006169
5-1127000006203
1-7026000006289
0-3662000006130]
0-3662000006130]

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hey Rick K,

The Whois data for all these domains is exactly the same, a guy in China. I don't understand the nature of your complaint. Is it his offer of natural treatments of herpes? Or is he advertising all the sites from different accounts, thus violating the double serving policy?

As a side note, I Googled "herpes" and only came up with one ad in the top position.

I'm just trying to understand what you are talking about.

Thanks,

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If you click any of the links in those sites they redirect to a video that has 3 exit popups and claims to cure herpes. He uses the links in his ads. The root site is just a fake.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Also that is not a real person. I have tracked him down by the affiliate link he uses. Its always the same affiliate links. netsavvy15
He is one of his auctions. He is Canadian. https://flippa.com/auctions/3264077
Its like google wants to make me the bad guy for bringing to your attention.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If you look at those tickets, its not that Adwords doesn't agree he violates adwords policy with redirecting to a site that claims to cure herpes and has 3 exit popups. They do take it down, but then he puts up 3 more. Same affiliate in all the links. netsavvy15

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If you had herpes you would understand how offensive this is that google is allowing someone to use their system to trick people into thinking there is a cure for a disease when there is not. This person needs stopped, but no one will take the bull by the horn to stop it. Those urls I referenced are only 20 in a serious of over 100 he has used. He uses .info because they are cheaper, and he misspells herpes to avoid automated detection and trigger a review of the ads. What I don't understand is how he can use the keywords like cure herpes or herpes cure without a audit. Also doesn't Adwords track billing information. He is either using multiple sources for billing or the same over and over again.