AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can i check if I have corrected the infringement on my adwords a/c

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My advert was suspended because I apparently infringed the policy "User Safety"   I think I have now excluded the incorrect keywords, how can I check that what I excluded was what was the infringement?    No detail was given, so i don't know exactly where the error was

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i check if I have corrected the infringement on my adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Is that a case of account suspension or ad disapproved?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV - thank you for responding to me - I have ascertained that my Google Adwords a/c has been suspended fof violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related a/c - can you help me understand what I have done wrong?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please posyt your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV -
I have 2 and am not certain which is in error -
www.nutritionislife.co.za
www.nutritionislife.co.za

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry - 2nd one should read
WWW.nutritionismybusiness.co.za

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I would say that these sites violate a number of sections in the Advertising Policy;

Start here: (but there are other sections that are violated. Thoroughly read  all sections of the Policy)

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

In my view these sites cannot be promoted using AdWords and hence suspended;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear MosheTVL -

Thank you for your frank appraisal of the situation - I will re-write my landing page.

Would you mind if once re-written, I could ask you to review the new landing page and tell me if you feel it stands a chance at being accepted?

Thanx again

Claire

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello again;

As said,you are strongly advised to  read the Policy; You will notice ( my view ) that these types of services cannot be promoted on AdWords, regardless of the quality of the content or the claims

ONE example;

Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality:

• Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients
  • Non-government approved or non-prescription products that are marketed in a way that implies that they're safe or effective for use in preventing or treating a disease or ailment