AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I solve this problem on my google adsense?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a google adsense account, but it doest seem work, it mentioned that I can reacticate my account by sending a approval request. I did, but I didt received good answer... I am an active blogger, I hope I can access google adsense well~

Below are what google adsense reply me
Hello,

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

Issues:
Site does not comply with Google policies
---------------------

Further detail:
Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies  or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines ). It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I solve this problem on my google adsense?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning and welcome to the Google AdWords forum.

Questions about Google AdSense should be posted to the AdSense Product Forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: How can I solve this problem on my google adsense?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
opps sorry, thanks^^