AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I sell products online, specifically in other countries by using google advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am going to open an online company in the USA within 6 months. Before that, I want to sell some products to other countries, such as Latin America. Is there any specific way to sell my products in that particular country? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I sell products online, specifically in other countries by using google advertising?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jason,

Are you wanting to use AdWords search ads, or Google Shopping?

Re: How can I sell products online, specifically in other countries by using google advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to use AdWords search ads. But I don't want it to published in
the USA for now. I want it to published in other countries, such as latin
America or Asian countries, for now. Is there any way?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jason,

When you create a campaign you can choose which locations, including countries, your ads will run in. You are not required to advertise in the country you are based.