AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I reinstate my suspended account for adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my account has been suspended for several years now and I would like to see if I can have it re-instated. All my campaigns have been deleted. I will not be advertising without extensive knowledge of your policies. I was new to Google Adwords and made mistakes. Thank you. Don Beres (dwberes@gmail.com)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Don;

You must fix the violation which initially triggered the suspension. This is a prerequisite before appealing. Deleting the campaign, abandoning the URL, or closing the account - is NOT a fix.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @don b

Are you able to locate the original email detailing why the account was suspended? Google should have informed you the reasons thus learning how you could fix the issues. Only then can you submit for an appeal to have them review the account again. If not, you can always use the help section under the gear icon to contact Google AdWords support to see if they can assist you.

Best,

Nick

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Nick C;

@Don B

Please note: several years ago (up to Sep 2014) the suspension email did not mention / detail  and reason. It was a "general" suspension email stating the account was suspended due to a violation of the TOS.

Any past violations must be fixed prior to any appeal. This is a firm policy by Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hey don, 

you cant  reinstate a suspended account. the ban is permanent

Regards,

Zaby