AdWords
1K members online now
1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get my account unsuspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords account recently got suspended and I would do just about anything to get it back. One of my main income sources for my business is Adwords. Already I can see my sales starting to decrease and risk not being able to pay my bills

I have filled out the required forms and I recently got an email stating that the decision is final.

Google didn't tell me directly but the reason for the suspension I think is for having multiple accounts for the adwords coupons. I didn't think they was strict on this issue but boy was I wrong...

Is there any way I can get my main Adwords account unsuspended? My website is a e-commerce website for area rugs and I was running product ads listings connected to my Google merchant center account.

Please can someone help.

Re: How can I get my account unsuspended?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi civicda c Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry for what happened. Once Google stated that the decision is final, we can't help you any further.
Again, I'm truly sorry.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont understand why they would do this to me with no warning. All I needed was a warning and I would of never made another account again. I could see if I had a bad website and they was looking for a reason to shut me down but I am just a small area rug retailer trying to make it...

This has been stressing me out all week. Now I dont know what to do...

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hmm. Google is really strict in guiding the policies. Have you called the contact support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No I am thinking about trying that but im not sure exactly what to say.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
From your earlier post, you got suspended due to using the coupons for multiple accounts?
It looks like you have been suspended due to violating the terms and conditions of the AdWords coupons.
Again, I'm really sorry.