AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I complain to Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I complain to Google?

They have cut off my service with unfounded grounds for a year?

i am sending more than 60 email to him/her about my susbandation from 31/5/2012 until now

and my work is in worst position

and his/her misuse from his position in adv

how can i do ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I complain to Google?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're saying. Can you try again?

Although, if your account was suspended for violating the policies, it's very possible that the suspension was permanent and that you will not be able to reactivate your account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They dont have explanation

and just show some of my previous sites without any specific response

this is only pretext in about 1 year

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

It is not a pretext, it is a reason.

If you have a poor history with the program, it may be that your suspension is permanent. Without more information, I'm afraid there's not really anything we can do to help you figure this out.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i opened more than 4 or 5 ticket here ( in adwords-community ) ! without any good result or sending more than 60 or 70 email to him/her

my website is stable and i dont know why they have a hostile behavior

i have more than 1 year a best history and they can ( and you can see it in my adwords panel) but after that and in 31/5/2012 until now they susband my panel

they only show some of expired websites and say about unknown things

i am very tired because i dont know what shoud i do ! i want get a lawyer and speack with him about his/her pretext

but i dont know what should i do exactly Smiley Sad

best thank you for your attention

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
account has just been suspended and I do not know why. I have appealed and they replied within fifteen minutes indicating that they have not looked into this properly at all. They have not given a reason at all. I do not think I have done anything that's violates their policies though accept that some of my posts may be a bit longer and more academic than they are used to - but that is not the same as spamming is it?

I have also complained about racist posts but they never do anything about that.

Anne

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to AdWords, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

For questions related to Google products or services other than AdWords, we'd suggest using a Google Search to find the most appropriate forum in which to post your question.

Thank you.