AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change our website url?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

We are changing our website URL to a new one.  How can we change to the new URL in adwords for non profits?  Thank you for letting us know!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How can I change our website url?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arise, 

I'm not sure what do you mean by changing your URL in adwords for non profits, but I assume you want to edit your ad and replace the original URL for the new one. Is that correct. If so, this Help article provides steps and screenshot on how to do it. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

Your query is not very much clear. I can assume you want to change the website URL in the campaign that you have created and which is not generating profit for you.

If this is the scenario, better you a fresh campaign or ad group for a fresh start and then create ad text with the new website URl. This will help in generating quality score in a new way and also theming and landing page targeting can be done accordingly.

Please mention your requirement briefly and then it will be easier for us to help you.

Thank you

Foyzul 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Arise,

AdWords for Non-Profits accounts are the same as regular AdWords accounts when it comes to website URLs. As Zee and Foyzul mentioned, you can either edit your current ads to include your new website or create new ads with your new website and pause the old ads.

Don't forget if you have keyword level URLs to edit them also. More information can be found here.

I hope this helps!

Rachel

D H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
D H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this info still valid in 2017?

How can I change our website url?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

No. Posting in threads from years ago are not going to be beneficial to you or anyone else. If you need assistance, please make a new thread with detailed info. This thread is now closed to new replies.

Thanks.