AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How To report adword violations? Scam Locksmith company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a locksmith and over the last 2 months has an out of town scamming locksmth company arrive in my town. The are advertising on mobile phones with 3 different ads runlocal locksmith/ captain america lock /ad ont hat jut says yahoo local/ they ar all the same company they are riping off local consumers charging 200 to unlock a car etc.. They have there bid so high (over 30 a click) to kep local lockmiths ads from showing.

1. the violation is they are putting there phone number in the headline to keep consumers from going to their website bc you will be able to see there pricing and realize there false advertised price is a scam.

2.Is it ok with google for the same company to run 3 ads in order to keep other companies ads from showing? they list them all as different companies but they are the sam

3. the olutio is out bid them but  regular locksmith cant pay 30 plus a click for a 40 dollar job but the an easily do this bc they are only here emporarly to ripoff locals. They dont even have a business license to legally work in our city

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How To report adword violations? Scam Locksmith company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know of an OK Locksmith company that has a click fraud farm. They are all over the US and give out instructions to their locksmiths to go and deplete other locksmith companies advertising funds. I am trying to get in touch with someone of importance at Google to shut down this company which is in over ten cities nationwide and purposly try and run other legit locksmiths out of business.

Re: How To report adword violations? Scam Locksmith company

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again cazper12;

I answered the same question yesterday in a discussion, you also took part in.

See my comments in blue;

Quote:

>>"the violation is they are putting their phone number in the headline to keep consumers from going to their website bc you will be able to see their pricing and realize their false advertised price is a scam"

.- This is not a violation of the Policy

>>"Is it ok with google for the same company to run 3 ads in order to keep other companies ads from showing? they list them all as different companies but they are the same" -

- If the same business targets the same domain using different accounts (i.e they have more than one ad on the same result page, and all ads direct to the same domain) - This is a violation, that can be reported (using the form I linked in my other answer).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’