AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How Many different domains I can use in one account ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I need to know how many different domain I can use as a destination URL in one account ? and if So can I use different domain in one campaign ? or each domain should be in a separate campaign ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahmoud-Magdy
September 2015

Re: How Many different domains I can use in one account ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mahmoud-Magdy;

• You can target different domains in the same campaign (e.g. Different domains for different ad-groups) - depending on your campaign strategy
  • However; remember that you CANNOT target the same domain using different accounts. (That would be a violation of the double serving Policy)
  • Please also note, that the display URL must match the destination URL after all redirects

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I totally understand about double ad serving if you have 2 domains in 1 campaign, while already having another account with one of those 2 domain name.

But for example, what if say account 1 has domain abc.com, while account 2 has bcd.com and I want to create another ad within the same campaign in account 2 to have the ad in account 1, but just bidding in keywords which I have paused in account 1 already. So would that still be counted as double ad servings?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
In my view - yes.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’