AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How I get my AdWords Account: Account Unsuspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How I get my AdWords Account: Account Unsuspended

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How I get my AdWords Account: Account Unsuspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share your web site URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

www.jamesst.organogold.com the lady with Google Engage said that there is ten accounts with this website and it must have been suspended how would I know that. I had my account for years and the was my very 1st ad and I got suspended this sucks. 

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

WOT ,marks this is site as dangerous ; I am unable to access;

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thanks I thought you get a warning before being suspended. I guess I wasn't on of the lucky ones thanks again for trying to help out.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Do you own that website ? if so thats a bit odd ten people are running the same website dude ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No its part of a big Network. They gave me my own site with my name and everything but I guess it's some how link to 1000 of other people to. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ahh dude i feel for ya never trust these networks, they always say its your own unique website.. most of the time its not. Also i would appeal and explain to Google it was your first ad ever and its a genuine mistake and your where not spamming fishing etc... be super truthful you didn't know that the website url you provided was used by other make sure you emphasis that.. As they say the truth will set you free Smiley Happy You never know you might get your account back good luck dude...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok will do thanks for all the help I'll do that thanks again.