AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How Adwords Has Approved Such Ad With Keyword Hack ??

G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an advertiser , I get some policy violations when I try to create new ads . They are small mistakes , as they say the landing page isnt good , you have capitalized some words etc ..

then How Adwords Approve Such Ads With the Keyword Hack In It ? Rules should be Same for All .... Shall I too start creating such ads ?? Will they Approve ??

I need some clarification regarding the AdWords policies on How it approves Ads !

The Site is also Not India.co , It's a Subdomain of India.com which allows anyone to create a blog on India.com . So the Final Display URL is also incorrect In google Ads ! How Has it passed Approval from the Team ?

clash royale.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

How Adwords Has Approved Such Ad With Keyword Hack ??

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well.... When millions of ads have served -  most of them checked by machines -   this could happen.... As advance as the machines are, in understanding the context  / meaning / intent  of a text - the technology is not  perfect, yet....

Here is a link to report an ad violation.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’