AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

How Adwords Has Approved Such Ad With Keyword Hack ??

G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an advertiser , I get some policy violations when I try to create new ads . They are small mistakes , as they say the landing page isnt good , you have capitalized some words etc ..

then How Adwords Approve Such Ads With the Keyword Hack In It ? Rules should be Same for All .... Shall I too start creating such ads ?? Will they Approve ??

I need some clarification regarding the AdWords policies on How it approves Ads !

The Site is also Not India.co , It's a Subdomain of India.com which allows anyone to create a blog on India.com . So the Final Display URL is also incorrect In google Ads ! How Has it passed Approval from the Team ?

clash royale.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

How Adwords Has Approved Such Ad With Keyword Hack ??

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well.... When millions of ads have served -  most of them checked by machines -   this could happen.... As advance as the machines are, in understanding the context  / meaning / intent  of a text - the technology is not  perfect, yet....

Here is a link to report an ad violation.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’